Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am really honored to have been award the Stylish Blogger award. This was awarded to me by Sarah over at Simply Sarah Go check her out she does beautiful work and shares so much.


This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things about myself

1. I have 2 grown children 1 boy 1 girl.
2. I have 2 grandchildren 1 girl 11 and 1 boy 6
3. I own a baby Cricut and just purchased a Your Story have only laminated with it
so far. I'll let you know more when I use it to make a book.
4. I have 3 Pugs, Ashur,Lucy,and Pugman(we adopted him from a friend who
couldn't keep him.)
5. 3 full time cats Baby, Callie and Onion, and Buddy who we share with the
neighbors(he's really their cat but stays at our house most of the time.)
6 My Honey Randy and I have been together for 14 years.(no hes not my babies
daddy but might as well have been my daughters dad.) and he spoils me rotten.
7. I make jewelery when the whim strikes. Was pretty serious about it for a while
seems like I can use that skill in card making and scraping too.
8. I love music and Reading right now Laurel K Hamilton's series both of them
have me intrigued as well as any other vampire fantasy super power romance story out there such as Christine Feehan, Keely Armstron, PC Cast, LA Banks. and on
and on.

Now here is the hard part And I will really have to think hard everyone is so talented and I have only been blogging for a little over a month I have so many to choose from.

1. Jesi at Jesi's Things
2. Sherry at Macybella Designs
3. Jacqueline at Made by Jacqueline
4. Jessica at Overjoyed Scrapper
5. KM at Paper Fanatic
6. Renee at Paper Renee
7. Kricketts at Ricketts Cricuts
8. Tammy at Scrappy Critters

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much Debbie for the award. I have awarded my 8 recipients - Please Click Here to see

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie