Monday, March 14, 2011

Helmar Inspired Grateful Journals

Last Monday I tuned in to the Helmar ustream. It was a blast. Tracy was demonstrating how to make the grateful journals she is using and will be doing a class on. Her challenge was for each of us to make one and keep her updated on our progress. I have a group of girls I went to school with and I am making one for each of us at our next dinner. Here are the first 3 I made.

Helmar has a Helmar Facebook page, a blog, and a website. Here is the link for the blog Helmar blog There is another ustream class tonight 9:30 Eastern Time, 8:30 Central Time, 6:30 Pacific Time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I e-mailed you but didn't get a response and was about to give your blog candy to someone else, can you please e-mail me your address to createserendipity@gmail.com You won a prize on my blog during the LSHD Blog Hop and I'd like to get it in the mail to you soon! :-)

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog-----I LOVE the grateful journals.I am going to try to watch the ustream tonight.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :) Thank you so much for your comment on Crafty X's blog hop...It is very nice to meet you and I think your journals are very cute...I love that paper collection. I am now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie