Friday, November 1, 2013

Well I see I have ignored this blog for quite a while. Lots of things have happened over the past year or so. Was in a serious car accident in Jan 28, 2013 which totaled my car and shattered my left femur and fractured my left hip. Pins were put in and after a 2 week hospital stay and 1 week rehab stay I was able to go home on Feb 15. After PT and healing was able to return to work in June of 2013. Hmmm worked for 4 months and then after 20 years of employment my position was eliminated on October 7, 2013. So Right now I am back doing PT for a frozen shoulder and am trying to get back into the crafting habit. Hope to be on here more often. Any legitimate work at home offers or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. In the event that you think you are not getting in shape quick enough figure I would prefer to lose to pounds for every month than increase to every month! Losing to pounds for every month rises to to pounds lost for each year. http://firmativabout.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie