Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Wonderland

It started snowing here on Thursday December 5. We got about 5 in of snow here in Festus. First time schools closed for weather and they have not reopened as yet. We have rural areas and the roads are not graded or treated. I am glad that I can stand to be in the house and piddle around otherwise I would have gone stir crazy by now. Randy and I got out today, paid a bill, did a bit of Christmas shopping and bought some new dog food to start mixing in with what we have now. Dinner at Ponderosa Buffet filled the car and then back home for a cozy nite in. If you had snow hope you had fun with it. I managed to crochet 2 hats and a set of wristlets or fingerless gloves. Now to get the Christmas cards addressed and in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie