Sunday, February 20, 2011

19 & 20 of Feb

Well it has been a very different weekend than what I thought I had planned.
Randy has been sick since Thursday High fever and whiney. (doesn't usually get this sick) Yah you know most men are really babies when they are sick. Can you go get me this? I should have asked you to get me this while you were out. Strawberry Jello sounds good. (we didn't even have one box in the house yes you guessed it another trip to the store.) Ok enough whineing on my part. So no crafting just running around town. Hopefully he will be better soon.
Hope to do some card making tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi and thank you for dropping by and becoming one of my followers. I now follow you. Look forward to seeing you again. I try to visit the dashboard and check things out every day. Good luck with my giveaway. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie