Sunday, April 10, 2011

CKC Weekend

Wow have spent the last 3 days at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Collinsville IL. Was a great 3 days did all 3 crops won 2 $15.00 Boxer Productions gift certificates. Learned some new techniques and got to meet Nikki Sivils who lives in MO she was at our crop last night and played a musical layout game. Our table didn't win but it was fun!!! I have cards to finish and layouts to complete. I'll be posting some of the creations I made during this time. This was what I needed to take my mind off the loss of our Pug Lucy. My Daughter made an small album for Randy of Lucy. He has taken her loss the hardest. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie. I'm so sad to read about the loss of your sweet little Pug. I know how devastating that must be for you. I almost lost one of my furbabies (a greyhound named Derek) during routine surgery. Turned out the vet gave him too much anesthetic and put him into shock. Because greyhounds have little to no body fat, they can't be anesthetized the same as most other breeds. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog during the 29 candles blog hop today and leaving me such a sweet comment. I'm following you now.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie