Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Snowfall

Well today is the first snowfall and everyone has forgotten how to drive in it. The Roads are Icy we had rain before the snow. Took me 45 min to go 4 miles which was where the first exit is to get off the highway. Decided today was a perfect day to stay home. Turned around and came home. Hope everyone is safe out there. I am taking a big step in my crafting life and applying for a design team position. If I don't make it this time I'll try again later. Everyone out there doing the same thing good luck. Here is a few things I've been working on. A Birthday card, A Matchbook Mini Album and a Snowman that you can use for decoration or take the stuffing out of the bottom and use it for a Candy Dish.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects, the snowman is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are so awesome! I love the owl and the snowman is so adorable!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Blends Join Hands Blog Hop!! I'm a new follower and I look forward to seeing your future creations!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie