Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Furniture



Woohoooooo Found a great Deal at Weekends only yesterday. 3 piece sectional cleranced out to 299 original price 1800. Thanks to my Darling Daughter we were able to purchase this set. First time in 2 years that Randy and I have agreed on furniture. Yes we have been looking that long. As you can see the furniture has the Cat stamp of approval. All 4 cats are lounging. Unfortunately our living room is not big enough to put all 3 pieces together so the corner piece is in the corner.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your amazing deal! I've awarded your blog the "Liebster Award". You can check it out on my blog at: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome deal!! The sectional is so pretty -- I love the color :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie