Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh my its almost the end of April and I am just now posting. I have been making card bases and some bracelets for a birthday present. Lost a co-worker this month I had worked with over 15 years. Paid off my car whew what a great feeling no more car payment. Here in Missouri the weather has been changing regularly and so the arthritus is rearing its ugly head quite a bit. Sleep has been hard to come by for more than 3 or 4 hours. Will be really glad when the warm weather is here for good. Maggie has been living up to her nickname Maggie the destroyer. Anything she can get her mouth around ends up being destroyed. Well been nice chatting I'll talk with you again in May. Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already Cheers!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie