Monday, May 2, 2011

Lets see what May Brings

April wasn't so kind to us hopefully May will be better. I have not felt like crafting at all but I have kept up with all the blogs I follow. We are looking for a new pug puppy so if anyone in Missouri knows of a good breeder please let me know.
Oh My Mother's day is only 6 days away I better get started on my Card for mom and my sister. I have was selected by random.org and K. Andrews to receive some Nikki Sivils paper I am excited and can hardly wait till it gets here. I think that is what I will be making Mom day cards with. There has been some wonderful blog hops going on and did you all tune in for the Cricut E2 anniversary addition? Sigh I was not one of the lucky winners of an E2 but hey my baby bug and I have gotten along quite well and hopefully we will continue merrily along. Well this is rather long for me but hope everyone has a great mothers day. Congrats to everyone who tried out and was selected by the design team of your choice. We'll talk soon.
Hugs
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie