Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Puppy

I know it has only been 1 month since our Lucy Passed but our dogs Ashur and Pugman were sad as well as Randy. They were all mopey, Ashur was grunting and groaning as only a pug can do, Pugman well it was hard to tell if he really missed her. Randy still had bouts of sadness and crying. I was looking around on the web for available pure bred puppies and came across an ad that had only been online for 3 hours. There was only one female in that litter. I showed Randy her photo and he said thats the one. I called the breeder and found out she was still available. On Sat. We made the 2.5 hour trip to the breeders home saw the parents and picked up our newest family member Maggie. I can already tell a difference in the pug boys. Ashur is not moaning and groaning and Pugman is playing with her. Randy is smiling and happy. Not so much sadness. And Me will I have to tell you that I was also grieving for Lucy and Maggie may look like her but has such a different personality that we could not confuse the 2. This is one of our first photos of her.

5 comments:

  1. How sweeeet! Thanks for the comment on my Glue Arts project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet pup! Maggie will def. enjoy all the company at your house:)

    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog--your comments made my day extra SPECIAL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo! My brother has two pugs, one from a rescue shelter. They are a joy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such a sweet face! Thanks so much for stopping by during The Twinery + The Greeting Farm Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest face ever!! Love the name Maggie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie