Friday, January 28, 2011

CHA==For all of us Crafters.

I am so excited, The CHA Craft and Hobby association starts tomorrow and I will be there via the Charity Wings Organization WWW.Charitywings.org via thier online link. You can still be there and get a goodie bag check out the advertisement a few post's down. Or you can just watch and see all the new lines for this year. I have my supplies I received for the 5 make and takes laid out ready to go, got my work area cleaned up and have the link room already saved to my bookmark so its one stop shopping tomorrow. I even have some flair from Charity wings to wear. Best thing about this is the cost. 48.00 and I dont even have to get dressed if I don't want to.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments. I am now a follower and can't wait to see your new project.
    Wish I could be at CHA, I just know I would have to take out a loan! LOL! so many things that I would want.
    Have Fun!
    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! Thank you for hopping with me today-Im a new follower~
    kacee
    McVic
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and the wonderful comment you left. I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie