Sunday, January 2, 2011

Organizing

I was so glad to see that Michael's had 40% off on Making Memories organizing cubes and a 25% off total order coupon good only Jan. 1.  I was lucky enough to get a gift card to Michael's for Christmas and took advantage of the coupon got another cube and some more paper and a birthday stamp, Was up early this morning all my cubes are now together and through out the day I will be emptying all my tote bags that had my tools, paper, stamps, etc.. in them.  


Hope you all have a wonderful day.  Go RAMSSSSS


Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yea I see your a new blogger, how exciting. I just love getting new goodies and I also have gotten some Michaels gift cards but havent gotten a chance to get there. I can't wait to see what you create!! I will follow and see what you come up with.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to check out your new adventure! Welcome to blog land! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie