Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges Blog hop and challenge

Hello everyone One of my resolutions this year was to make album pages. I have found a really great place that will challenge me to do just this. Check this site out. Scrap Book Challengs

There is a blog hop going on with all kinds of blog candy at Scrap Book Challenges you can start out here: Pamela's blog
If you would like to join us in this and any up coming challenges start here:
2011-seasons-of-change-hop-on
This is the current sketch challenge that ends Jan 9th at Midnight. You can do a One page or a two page layout I chose to do the one page.
The Sketch

My Attempt
 
Posted by Picasa

27 comments:

  1. Love the little flourish you used and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love it! :) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were having fun....cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Your title is wonderful with that two fonts. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the pictures, the flourish, and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun lo!! Love the photos & your swirly cut out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the orange accents - it's such a party colour! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love the colors!
    Jennifer Hawkins

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun page. thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how awesome, wonderful title too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun party layout. I love it!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you staggered your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great page! thanks for playing along!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great LO! Love the different fonts you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun photo arrangement here! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! You are the winner of my blog RAK for the SC blog hop! Please send me your home address to jessican@ccrd.com and I will get your prize in the mail.

    xoxo Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comments Hugs Debbie